Pre Anaesthesia Culling System
The P.A.C.System is a new innovative development designed in conjunction with various research facilities and suitable for Schedule 1 use.
The system is designed to remove all distress during the euthanasia of rodents, this system uses the animals own Home Cage to supply a rising concentration of CO2/O2 and Isoflurane Gases.
Up to four cages can be inserted at once with proximity sensors to determine how many cages are being used.
A standard set up may be to the automatic cycle as follows:
- Introduction of CO2/O2 and Isoflurane Mix
- Introduction of CO2
- Dwell Period
- Removal of all gases through an Activated Carbon filter
- Can suit any manufacturers standard IVC Cage.
- Configured for any set up using CO2 only, CO2 and O2 or CO2, O2 and an anaesthetic agent.
- Touch screen controls for easy use.
- Auto locking doors for safety.
- Pre-set cycles and flow rates set to user choice.
- CE Marked.
- Can use piped or cylinder gases.
- Fully Mobile.