All chambers are manufactured from high quality white perspex with red tinted panels for easy access and viewing of your animals during studies. A built-in “whisper” fan produces a low level sound that is comforting to the animals. The side and top panels have been designed with vent holes for consistent air circulation. A superior method of warming when needed for blood pressure measurements and post operative care.
Our warming chambers do not supply direct heat in any way as with other methods – overhead heating platforms or blowers that supply heat directly onto animals causing thermostress and the possibility of animal loss are nonexistent with the Clinipath CliniWarm. supplying a low noise, consistent, comfortable environment to your research animals.
- Filtered Air (HEPA Grade)
- Red tinted Viewing panels
- Pre set high temperature at 38*C (adjustable)
- Easy lid access with gas struts
- Side panel and lid holes for even temperature
- Digital temperature display
- Easy to Clean
- CE Marked